VILLA DEL PRESIDENTE – PRAIANO

Overview

This elegant villa is situated right in the heart of the Amalfi Coast in the jewellery box town of Praiano. Perched over the Mediterranean sea, from above it appears as a triangular delight & just 10 mins by car from Positano – 6 kms! you can easily walk it! Praiano is one of the more tranquil corners of the Amalfi Coast! and it boasts some of the best eateries within 50 km!

With apx 70 stairs to the villa from the roadside, I did this amount of stairs to get my house in Positano for many years AND multiple times a day, this villa will prove it’s worth with each step. And think of all that extra pasta you can eat! Villa del Presidente’s vista embraces the entire Amalfi Coast from the island of Capri to the Golf of Salerno. It is located 50 metres from the fabulous eatery Ristorante Kasai Praiano.

65

65

WED SHOT 1 jpg

WED SHOT 1 jpg

WEB SHOT 4 jpg

WEB SHOT 4 jpg

WEB SHOT 2

WEB SHOT 2

WEBSHOT 5

WEBSHOT 5

WEB SHOT 10 jpg

WEB SHOT 10 jpg

WEB SHOT 9

WEB SHOT 9

WEB SHOT 8

WEB SHOT 8

WEB SHOT 7

WEB SHOT 7

WEB SHOT 6

WEB SHOT 6

Property Features:

Villa Entrance:

There are 70 well behaved banister stairs to access your villa. I had the exact amount to my home in Positano which I did multiple times a day for a few decades! Easier access to my pasta bowl each day.

Upper level: sleeps 5 pers

2 double bedrooms

1 single bedroom (french bed 1,50 cm x 180 cm) Great for 2 kids or 1 adult.

All 3 bedrooms have their own private bathroom

Spacious light airy living area

kitchen

Lower level: sleeps 1 pers

Single guest room (again with french bed 1,50 cm x 180 cm)

private bathroom with shower.

Terrace:

Panoramic sunning terrace with sun beds and a small heated dip pool with water hydromassage facilities.

Pluses:

This villa is just down the road from a charming local hotel where you can find, covered parking, buffet breakfast, a heated 5 – 7 metre swimming pool and a little local shuttle bus to transport you to the beach and back…..or just 300 metres to the local shops…..incase it’s too warm to walk! . And ALL this is INCLUDED in your rental price of this wonderful villa!

They will also throw in some beach towels, fresh mineral or still water AND a beach bag for all your seaside toys!

This property is surrounded by numerous lush gardens and panoramic terraces.
This delightful property sits on 600 mq of local lush land above sea level overlooking the magnificent Mediterranean Sea.
Children & dogs are welcome.

Using Whatsapp, all guests can stay in contact with this accessible little hotel from 9.30 am to 4 pm daily.

Check in time is 1pm and after. Check out time is noon.

Included in Rental

Excluded in Rental

Rental Conditions:

An advanced food supply can be organized prior to your arrival. Just send Amanda your list. E.g. breakfast food, wine, fresh bread, cheeses, cold cuts, coffee etc, so please make sure you let us know on booking if you require this service.

Property Payments

Please add your text here

Rates & Seasons

Tariffs and Seasons for 2022 – sleeps 6 pax.

Minimum stay – 3 nights.

High Season

Low Season

1000 euro per night for 6 guests – the entire villa.

Euro 800 per night for 2 persons

Euro 850 per night for 3 people

Euro 900 per night for 4 people

Euro 950 per night for 5 people

All remaining months – Prices on request .

High Season

1000 euro per night for 6 guests – the entire villa.

Euro 800 per night for 2 persons

Euro 850 per night for 3 people

Euro 900 per night for 4 people

Euro 950 per night for 5 people

Low Season

All remaining months – Prices on request .

Credit card details required on initial booking.

A 20% non refundable deposit is due on booking. The remaining 80% is due 14 days prior to arrival. At which point there will be no refund.

Security Deposit

A 20% non refundable deposit is due on booking. The remaining 80% is due 14 days prior to arrival. At which point there will be no refund.

Cancellation Policy